Mybitstore is a convenient and easy way to buy and sell bitcoin and gift cards.
Mybitstore is an online marketplace that provides fast and secure ways to purchase bitcoin with both local and international payment methods. Here are reasons why you should choose our platform:
Timely Support Response– Their support team is available all the time to assist you with all your requests and questions.
Reputation Based System– Their rating system enables you to identify trusted traders to trade with.
Competitive Low Fees– Start trading on Mybitstore and enjoy lower fees on all your trades.
Secured Escrow Wallet– Trade safely without having to worry about your funds by getting a free Mybitstore wallet.
Simple and Instant withdrawals– Enjoy easy and instant withdrawals from Mybitstore wallet to other external wallets.
Get a Free Wallet– Get a free bitcoin wallet with Mybitstore and enjoy your cryptocurrency experience.
There are many Bitcoin exchanges in Ghana that let you buy and sell bitcoin with mobile money. Before you make a decision, be sure to evaluate the ease, speed, and fees of each platform. You should use these checklists to select the best crypto exchanges to use.
Mybitstore is a great app to buy and sell Bitcoins using Peer-to-Peer trading (P2P), Over The Counter for Bitcoin and exchanging Gift Cards.
You can use these instructions after signing up for Mybitstore to buy Bitcoin, sell Bitcoin, or exchange Gift Cards for Bitcoin.
How to send Bitcoin to a Bitcoin Wallet on Mybitstore
- Click on the wallet button
- Select send to proceed
- You can copy and paste the address or click on the scan icon in the left corner
- If you choose to scan, you can scan the address, enter the amount you want to send
- Click on withdraw funds to complete payment
- How to send mobile money to a Bitcoin Wallet
- Click on the wallet button
- Select SEND to proceed
- Make sure Mobile Money is selected
- Select Network provider and enter Momo number and amount
- Click withdraw funds and follow the prompts to complete the payment
How to Sell Bitcoin from your Bitcoin Wallet
- First, deposit Bitcoin into your Mybitstore wallet
- Click on ‘Marketplace’ then the sell button
- Select the type of Cryptocurrency you want to sell
- Choose your preferred payment method
- Select the currency and enter an amount
- Click on ‘Show Offers’ and select an offer to initiate a trade
- You can either request the buyer’s trade amount or sell your own amount
- A chat interface will be opened between the seller and buyer to negotiate and accept trade terms before they proceed with payment
- A message is sent to the SELLER to alert that Bitcoin is withdrawn, to an escrow and payment will be made by the buyer
- A message will be sent to the buyer to request payment
- After making the payment, the buyer clicks on the ‘I have paid’ button to alert the seller
- An alert is then sent to ‘Seller’ to modify the payment that has been made by the buyer
- The ‘Seller’ clicks on the payment button to release Bitcoin to the buyer
- A success message is sent to both the buyer and seller to confirm that the Bitcoin transaction was successful.
How to receive bitcoin to your Bitcoin Wallet on Mybitstore
- First click on the wallet button
- Click on RECEIVE button to generate a Bitcoin address
- You can screenshot the barcode or copy the Bitcoin address and share it with the Bitcoin sender
How to receive mobile money on your Bitcoin Wallet with Mybitstore
- To receive Mobile Money, click on the Mobile Money button
- Select the network provider
- Enter the Mobile Money number
- Enter an amount and click the ‘Deposit Funds’ to proceed
- Follow Mobile Money prompts to complete payment
How to convert Bitcoin to mobile money on your Bitcoin Wallet with Mybitstore
- At the Wallet, click on the ‘Convert’ button to proceed
- Choose Bitcoin to convert
- Enter the Amount you want to convert and click preview
- Finally, click on the ‘Convert Button’ to complete the process
How to convert mobile money to Bitcoin
- At the Wallet, click on the ‘convert’ button to proceed
- Choose Mobile Money to convert
- Enter the Amount you want to convert and select preview
- Finally, click on the Convert button to complete the process
How to buy Bitcoin/ Sell Bitcoin Using Peer To Peer Trading (P2P)
- First click on the ‘Marketplace’ button
- Select the type of cryptocurrency you want to buy
- Enter buying amount and choose your preferred payment method
- Click on the ‘Show Offers’ and select an offer to initiate a trade
- You can either request the SELLER’S Trade amount or buy your own amount
- Enter your own amount in the ‘Purchasing Amount’ field
- A chat interface will be opened between the buyer and the seller to negotiate and accept trade terms before they proceed with payment
- A message is sent to the SELLER to alert that bitcoin is withdrawn into escrow and payment will be made by the buyer
- A message will be sent to the BUYER to request payment
- After making the payment, the BUYER clicks on the ‘I have paid’ button to alert the SELLER
- An alert is sent to the SELLER to notify that payment has been made by the BUYER
- The SELLER clicks on the ‘payment’ button to release Bitcoin to the BUYER
- A success message is sent to both the BUYER and the SELLER to confirm that the Bitcoin transaction was successful
Note that you are allowed to raise a dispute in case of a trade misunderstanding and, a Mybitstore staff will be involved to investigate and settle the issue. You also have the option to rate or leave a comment on your trade partner.
Mybitstore seems to be a commendable crypto trading platform, despite being new, its features are impressive. For now, we can’t say if Mybitstore is a good or bad crypto exchange, with time, we should be able to evaluate if it’s worth it or a scam.